Elcom Technologies has been acquired by Frequency Electronics

Home/Aerospace, Defense & Goverment, Intel & Security/Elcom Technologies has been acquired by Frequency Electronics
Elcom Technologies has been acquired by Frequency Electronics 2017-04-26T19:55:15+00:00

Project Description

Elcom Technologies, Inc. (“Elcom”), a designer and manufacturer of innovative RF/microwave solutions, has been acquired by Frequency Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:FEIM). Elcom is a specialist in RF modules and broadband subsystems used in the aerospace and defense markets in applications such as signals intelligence, satellite communications, IED detection and jamming, radar and UAV control. Elcom also provides systems for the commercial test and measurement market. Products include signal receivers, down-converters, up-converters, signal tuning systems, synthesizers and phase locked oscillators.

Frequency Electronics is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high precision timing, frequency control and synchronization products for space and terrestrial applications. Frequency’s products are used in commercial, government and military systems, including satellite payloads, C4ISR systems, missiles, UAVs, aircraft, GPS, secure radios, SCADA, energy exploration and communication networks.

Frequency Electronics, owner of 25% of Elcom prior to the transaction, acquired the remaining 75% of Elcom stock. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Philpott Ball & Werner, LLC served as advisor to Elcom.